Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Window location and startup behaviour

2 posters

Go down

Window location and startup behaviour Empty Window location and startup behaviour

Post by ruckb Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:47 pm

Hello,
guess I'm just to stupid to find this normal settings:
I would like to open the launcher suite on the upper left corner. But it always opens on the lower right. Can anybody tell me where I can find this setting ?

And second: I'm starting LupoPenSuite when I need it (not with autostart). So in this case of course I would like to see the programm window. But it is only hidden in the tray. The setting "Show Window on startup" seems just to be relevant for the A_Suite. Any idea where I can change this behaviour ?

Thanks for any help ...

Hermann

P.S. Version 2010_02 under Win7 x64

ruckb

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-04-02

Back to top Go down

Window location and startup behaviour Empty Re: Window location and startup behaviour

Post by Lupo73 Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 am

Intro: we use a modified version of ASuite as main Lupo PenSuite launcher.

About the window position: actually it is not supported, we have asked to the asuite developer this improvement and we hope it will be added in future releases.

About the window opening: you could request this feature to the original asuite developer, on salvadorsoftware.com, because actually the software allow to show only the window on startup (anyway consider that the asuite window is the same menu of the Suite and you can use that to start your applications).
Lupo73
Lupo73
Admin

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2008-07-30

http://www.lupopensuite.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum