Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TrueCrypt file container auto mount

2 posters

Go down

TrueCrypt file container auto mount Empty TrueCrypt file container auto mount

Post by lokotus738 Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:56 am

Hi, first i want to say thanks this suite is just perfect.

And my question is it is somehow possible to auto mount TrueCrypt file container when ASuite starts? Or i must use some other launcher?

lokotus738

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

TrueCrypt file container auto mount Empty Re: TrueCrypt file container auto mount

Post by lokotus738 Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:35 pm

OK i was able to do it with help Multi-Launch and rebuilding autorun.inf

lokotus738

Back to top Go down

TrueCrypt file container auto mount Empty Re: TrueCrypt file container auto mount

Post by Lupo73 Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:54 pm

Thanks for the feedback and sorry for the late. You could explain how to do it, if you want to help other users. Wink
Lupo73
Lupo73
Admin

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2008-07-30

http://www.lupopensuite.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by lokotus738 Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:04 am

Ok
1. i have downloaded Multi-launch from Lupo and install it on the root of my USB
2. the new autorun.inf file
Code:
  [autorun]
  Open=Multilaunch.exe
  Action=Run Lupo PenSuite
  Icon=\Lupo\Start.exe
  Label=Zaloha 32G
  Shell\launch\command=Multilaunch.exe
  Shell\launch=Run &Lupo PenSuite
Main APP is renamed from Multi-Launch to Multilaunch you can use name witch you want just change it in autorun.inf and my Lupo suite is installed in \Lupo\ directory so change this to your Lupo install directory.
Now it should run the Multi-Launch when you insert your USB.
3. Configuring Multi-Launch. Manually edit Multi-Launch.ini in some text editor.
Code:
[System]
SplashDelay=2

[RunList]
run1=\Lupo\Start.exe
run2=\Lupo\Apps\TrueCrypt\TrueCrypt.exe /q /v \\?\Volume{c0b338e2-daa4-11de-aee0-000ea673dd8c}\Test.tc /a
run1- runs LupoSuite from USB. Change the folder name (Lupo\) to your Lupo folder
run2- runs TrueCrypt from USB. Change the folder name (Lupo\Apps\TrueCrypt.exe) to your TrueCrypt folder
parameters:
/q - do not display main program window
/v \\?\Volume{c0b338e2-daa4-11de-aee0-000ea673dd8c}\Test.tc - mount TrueCrypt file

To determine the volume name use e.g. mountvol.exe in command line. Also note that device paths are case-sensitive. My TrueCrypt container has name Test.tc and is located in root of USB where is Lupo installed so change the name or patch to your name.

/a - automatically mount device. First free drive letter is used.

Note: Multi-Launch can run more than 100 applications at once so you can add run3,run4.... always on new line.

I hope this help. All command line parameters for TrueCryp can be found on official web site.

lokotus738

Back to top Go down

Post by lokotus738 Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:48 am

As i have recently found this is useless when you switch the computers. Because Volume ID of the USB stick is different on a different computer.

Portable Start menu from http://www.aignes.com/psmenu.htm can auto mount TrueCrypt. It is possible to add this feature to Lupo Suite?

lokotus738

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupo73 Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:25 pm

May be in the future asuite release 2.0. You could request it directly to the developer from here.
Lupo73
Lupo73
Admin

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2008-07-30

http://www.lupopensuite.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down