Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virus in Lupo Pen Suite 6.72 ??? Trojan horse VB.FWK

2 posters

Go down

Virus in Lupo Pen Suite 6.72 ??? Trojan horse VB.FWK Empty Virus in Lupo Pen Suite 6.72 ??? Trojan horse VB.FWK

Post by JoFi Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:54 pm

Hi, Just came accross this site from nonags.com, I must say the layout and product seems outstanding. I decided to download the full version all 200 MB. I wasn't going to bother scanning it for viruses, but thought, better safe than sorry. So using AVG free edition with the latest definitions installed I scanned the file took about 15mins but the results took me back abit
"C:\Documents and Settings\Jon\Desktop\Lupo_PenSuite_v6.72_Full.exe";"Trojan horse VB.FWK";"Infected"
"C:\Documents and Settings\Jon\Desktop\Lupo_PenSuite_v6.72_Full.exe:\$JP\Apps\DShutdown\RDShutdown Setup Utility.exe";"Trojan horse VB.FWK";"Infected"
I havn't opened the .exe file, and will probably delete it, unless some reason why I would be getting false "infected" results.
I have also downloaded the lite and zero versions of your PenSuite, both of which scan clean as of 22:50 23/04/2009
Sad

JoFi

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-23

Back to top Go down

Virus in Lupo Pen Suite 6.72 ??? Trojan horse VB.FWK Empty Re: Virus in Lupo Pen Suite 6.72 ??? Trojan horse VB.FWK

Post by Lupo73 Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:18 pm

I answered you in the other topic, anyway the best mode to help us is to send reported files to the antivirus house. It helps them to update their database and fix the issues.
Lupo73
Lupo73
Admin

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2008-07-30

http://www.lupopensuite.com/

Back to top Go down