Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eMule don't work( and something about Troyan Horse)

2 posters

Go down

eMule don't work( and something about Troyan Horse) Empty eMule don't work( and something about Troyan Horse)

Post by Stradonski Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:39 pm

My Norton antivirus show me a message for a "trojan horse"...but i don't get problems for that and is only in the installation of the suite
In that i have problem is with eMule. I download eMule portable as additional app from lupopensuite.com but i have the same problem. This problem: When i try to start eMule, windows show me this message"emule.exe was not found in C:\Users\...\eMulePortable\App\eMule"
(Is the same in Lite and full, I use Windows 7 and XP in another PC)

Stradonski

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

eMule don't work( and something about Troyan Horse) Empty Re: eMule don't work( and something about Troyan Horse)

Post by Lupo73 Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:53 pm

The problem is a false positive detected by Norton, that report emule.exe (compressed with upx) as dangerous file, even if it is secure. You can resolve it disabling the antivirus, decompressing emule.exe with ArcThemALL! and then restart Norton. You will see that the file is no longer dangerous and the software will work fine.
Lupo73
Lupo73
Admin

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2008-07-30

http://www.lupopensuite.com/

Back to top Go down